01 09 10

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kristina Werner Color Inspiration #5

Fun fun fun, I love these colour inspiration challenges. You can see the post HERE.
This combo was was to use So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa and Certainly celery. I actually really like them together but I do really like so saffron anyway!!
I got the Anniversary set from Papertrey today- so I just HAD to ink these babies up!!! I watercoloured the images with ink and a blender pen. The sentimant is from Simple little things from Papertrey
Quickie card


SmilynStef said...

Wow ... those stamps are so cool ... and gorgeous in these colors ... great card.

Mistylynn said...

What a fun blog name. Love your cards. Great work! Yummy puzzle card too.

Deanna said...

Pretty card girl... I got my appreciation set today!