01 09 10

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mojo Monday #32

It has been a hectic week... not for any particular reason though....weird huh. I did not do much stamping at all!!
I did manage to do the Mojo challenge. I needed a card for my hubby so I went with a masculine colour palette.

I used Chatterbox patterned cardstock- I actually used both sides- I love this paper- wish I could find more! I also used Stampin Up Kraft and Ivory cardstock. Sentiment and bird is from Verve Visuals Anniversary Birds set. I stamped the bird on ivory scalloped nestability then agaoi on the patterened paper and cut him out.

Ribbon is wide satin from American Crafts and Ink is Palette.


Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

So cute! Love the brown color scheme. Thanks for playing! :)

Deanna said...

I think this turned out great! Very pretty and my favorite color to boot! :)