01 09 10

Thursday, January 13, 2011

cuppie cake..and some hair schtuff!!!


Im back with a BELLA card...oh how I've missed my Bella challenges...


I even dusted off the copics..are you proud??

Now...I'm looovin the shabby look lately-just can't pull it off in cards..bwahahahah

I made these cute little shabby rose hairbands with some huney bunds I've had kicking around



I even added a non slip elastic band so they stay put!

So Whatcha think...they are available in my Esty shop

Thanks for peekin!


Rosanne said...

Cute card and gorgeous headband!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Great card for the Bella challenge and those headbands are so cute!

Tracey said...

Adorable card and fantastic headband!!

~amy~ said...

CUTE cupcake card...sue-pah sweet! LOVE the headband too!

Charlene said...

I'm proud!!! Great card!! And I could see my grandkids with that headband :-) Very sweet!!

Avril Tanner said...

Love the headbands! and very cute card!!