01 09 10

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Us...and a quilt in progress



Hey there!!




I was quite effective at the crop on Saturday, this is one of the layouts I made






I just love this pic of Lola and Jack





I used some stamping and mist..well a bit of everything actually!






Now..here is my next quilt- This is a big one..Its a QUEEN size for my bedroom




I used the Spa line from Rosemary Lanvin and fool on the hill pattern















So..top is done..now for the quilting..wish me LUCK!

Thanks for peekin'





7 comments:

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Oh I love your quilt!
I am looking for a summer bag to purchase. If you have any made, can you let me know? I checked out your etsy and didn't see any. Thanks!

Rosanne said...

Cute layout! That is one amazing quilt too!

Deanna said...

Oh I love the fabric in the quilt... beautiful! Great layout too!

Tracey said...

An adorable picture and gorgeous layout!! And I love the colours in the quilt!

Unknown said...

Your layout ROCKS. love. love. love.

Anonymous said...

Where do you find all your lovely fabrics?

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

wow...WOW...WoW!!! I loves all your stitchy projects