01 09 10

Thursday, May 12, 2011

YARD SALE!!!! LOCALS

Its that time again


Dee, Avril, and I have decided its time to pass on some neglected stash of crafty goodness

here are the deets


RAIN or SHINE

Yard sale May 14 8am-1pm
711 and 772 Angler Way -eastbridge area

cleaning up my craft supplies


TONS of paper, stamps, quickutz, copics, stamping bella, unity stamps, mini books, embellishments


NO DOLLAR STORE CRAP..bwahahahahaha



lists of bella stamps
Tinkerbella $3
Teddybella $3
Lady Owly with 4 sentimants $5
Baby bella pea $
Triple decker presents (2 stamps) $5
Gratty tude $4
Maisy ketto $4
Izzy has balloons $5
Izzy has a prezzy $4


I'm adding as we speak.....



shop early for best selection

2 comments:

Rosanne said...

Have fun with your sale, I'm sorry that I won't be able to make it!

Steph said...

oh you know Char and I would have been there if you were in the same city!! Hope it went well for ya.